News clippings could be catagolized into:
1. Company News
We collect all news concerning your company : e.g., company's executives, company's products and company's activities and commercial campaigns and promotions. You can scope the topics of company news as you desire in order to focus on the targeted news. We can classify company's news on the basis of activity types such as CSR activities, a launch of new product, new promotion introducing and so on besides, we present you the accumulated volume of news pieces along with PR value in each month.
2. Competitors News
We collect all news concerning your competitors, in which the topics collected on your requirements.
3. Industry News
We collect all news concerning your company's industry, regarding to governmental, private sector and local news. You can limit the topics of industry news as you desire.
You will receive news clippings in electronic form (PDF or MS Word Format) with full-color images and details about the source of news (name of newspaper, date, page number and circulation). We also provide you the measurement of news column inch for your further marketing analysis and calculation such as PR Value and Ad Value. We provide the news evaluation and media content analysis service upon requested.
* We also offer you news' headline translation and news summarization (synopsis) in an international standard English for foreign executives. In addition, the press release translation service is also provided.
You can choose the most convenient medium for news delivery channel as follows.
• Via E-Mail – E-Mail allows us to send the work to many E-Mail accounts at a time.
• Via FTP Server system – FTP Server allows News Relations Services Co Ltd to deliver and receive news and information with you at high speed of seamless broadband internet.
• Via News Relations e-Library – e-Library collects and stores news, which allows you to view updated news and retrieve past news on the website as well as print and save news in PDF format. News provided on the e-Library include company news, competitor news as well as updated news and hot news in various sections such as sport, political, business, economy and regional and international news
• Hard Copy – Hard copy is a paper-form medium, in which we will attach the printing news on an A4 paper and hand in by the messengers .